Terms & Conditions
Annkea Alpacas makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website, or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever. In no event will Annkea Alpacas or its associates be liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on this website.
The term 'Annkea Alpacas' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is 389 Canterbury Road, Surry Hills, 3127, Victoria, Australia. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The names, images, and logos identifying Annkea Alpacas, its subsidiaries and third parties and their information, products, and services, are proprietary marks of Annkea Alpacas or third parties. You may request approval to link to the Annkea Alpacas website and may use the logo in conjunction with the link only if you have received prior written permission to do so. No other use of our logos, or any third party logos, accessed via this website, is permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner. Requests for permission to use our logos should be directed to the website owner.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.